• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

New to the Polaris world

Mike Kane

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
2017 Polaris switchback pro s 800
Good afternoon! I purchased a new 2017 Polaris Switchback pro s 800 yesterday. I am new to the Polaris world and looking for some advice on this sled. How does it compare power wise to the other sleds out there? I have rode Skidoo my whole life and was just fed up with it last weekend when the crank went out of my skidoo 800. I might look into clutching it but that would be as far as i would go for mods and ideas on a good clutch kit for this sled?

Do a search on here for clutching. Plenty of great threads with great info. I would say to ride it for a few days and get a chance to tune the ride to what you like before you get too far into anything else. Then come back and ask away. There are some good kits out there, but there's also all the info you need right here to do it yourself.

Back
Top Bottom