• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Oil price$

Pro S, That answer is all I asked. Do you know, will the price be above or below the Race.? I've used VES in it's various incarnations since the early 2000's. Bought a gallon at Milwaukee for $36. I have 3 1/2 gallons for this winter for the 2 sleds I should be good to go.

And I've got 36 gallons of the regular VES...:Banghead:Banghead

If you have been happy with VES in the past why should that change just because something new comes along? I'm sure you could easily sell it if you HAVE to have the latest and greatest.

The regular ves is more then enough protection for the axys motor. If you race your sled tho the ves race and extreme just gives you that added protection for the more abuse the motor takes.

Dave has a good point, or you could always part with some, I'm sure someone will take some off your hands.

I was just being sarcastic...I've always had decent luck (thus far, knock wood!) with the regular VES oil. I plan on getting another Axys for the wife soon, so I plan on running both sleds with oil I have. I usually do 4-5k miles a season, so oil goes quick and gets costly. Glad I have a small refinery in my garage!

For the money Arctic Blue is pretty hard to beat as well, great oil, low price

I'd like to use race oil but hard for me too. We have bulk ves at cost. Even if I get race at cost it's not bulk so it would be more

Sent from Galaxy S7 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom