• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

PC V on a AXYS? Where?

racerdave

Staff member
Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
since 1976
Snowmobile
AXYS Switcher 800,Indy600sp,XCSP600ves
Where are guys mounting them on a AXYS. Pics?

ECU....upper right corner. Plenty of clearance and doesn't cover any of the serial/part #'s. Zip tie the wires to make it look clean. Run the ground down the carbon fiber overstructure and connect to the rear most front bumper bolt.

Here it is

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    32.3 KB · Views: 302
Yep, but I always do whether or not the particular sled needs it. Cheap insurance.
It looks like you vent line has a check valve. One way? On the grommet, does it have a inner lip to help seal/hold it into the tank?

Ya I bought a kit from Rick over on HCS and it is good stuff. Just didn't think the need was there anymore. DId it on my pro-r but never thought twice on the axys. I wonder if more guys are doing this?

It looks like you vent line has a check valve. One way? On the grommet, does it have a inner lip to help seal/hold it into the tank?

Almost positive the line has a check valve. Unsure if it's one way or not. Yes, on the grommet. All I can tell you is that is works! Installed on many prior sleds. Just one of those things that's over looked that I add for piece of mind.

Back
Top Bottom