• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

PC V ?

hirevn

After reading through the results of the pipe shootout I see the SLP didn't fair as well as I might have hoped. Would there be any benefit to adding the power commander to an SLP piped/clutched 800 vs using the SLP resistor? Any maps built around the SLP pipe?
I only have access to 90 octane fuel (no ethanol fuel in Alaska) which is the highest you can buy at the pump up here. Would be nice to have a 90 octane map that might add a little power and eliminate the need for the SLP resistor.
I purchased the SLP at a local shop well before this shootout, would have probably bought it anyway after the results as would cost a small fortune to ship a pipe both directions from AK for the mod.

After reading through the results of the pipe shootout I see the SLP didn't fair as well as I might have hoped. Would there be any benefit to adding the power commander to an SLP piped/clutched 800 vs using the SLP resistor? Any maps built around the SLP pipe?
I only have access to 90 octane fuel (no ethanol fuel in Alaska) which is the highest you can buy at the pump up here. Would be nice to have a 90 octane map that might add a little power and eliminate the need for the SLP resistor.
I purchased the SLP at a local shop well before this shootout, would have probably bought it anyway after the results as would cost a small fortune to ship a pipe both directions from AK for the mod.
why not run it and see how you like it ?

Hirevn- what altitude do you run at? Less density means less chance of detonation. You may be fine with 90 octane, but a
pcv is always nice, if you have a suitable map.

We are 0-1000 ft pretty much anywhere we can ride in AK, some of the mountain guys might get to an area that's 2000-3000 but its all low elevation riding up here.

Back
Top Bottom