• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

PC5 came today

Barney66

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
2015 Rush 800 Pro-S
My new power commander came today. I was reading up on it and noticed it is un mapped. Wondered why it was cheaper, lol. Anyone help me with a good map tune to install on a 2015 Rush Pro S 800. It is geared 1.74 23/40 and clutched. I did subscribe to Dynotech today and am still reading, seems the way to go is with them from what I’ve read.

If you buy from DTR he will give you his maps.

Thanks Racerdave,
Jim emailed me back late last night and not sure if there on Saturdays but hopefully soon I will be up and running.

Is the map from dynotech all set to run or will I need to make adjustments ?

yeah, i hope there open tomorrow. been just waiting on the map from Jim. now is there a way to use the map switch so you can run pcv and switch off to run stock ecu ? Or do u always run pvc ?

yeah, i hope there open tomorrow. been just waiting on the map from Jim. now is there a way to use the map switch so you can run pcv and switch off to run stock ecu ? Or do u always run pvc ?

Yeah, once the pcv is installed, you'll stay on that mapping until you remove the pcv (which you wont want to).

Does this PC5 also adjust timing? My friend has a 2015 Rush 800 and he said that the programmers that also do timing are best. He said his machine works FAR better with few degrees of timing added. I just wanted to confirm this.

Does this PC5 also adjust timing? My friend has a 2015 Rush 800 and he said that the programmers that also do timing are best. He said his machine works FAR better with few degrees of timing added. I just wanted to confirm this.
My 15 really woke up with timing. The only thing that you may have to do is sync the TPS.

Yeah I can’t wait and we got ok snow to ride so braaaaap !!!

map_switchcrs-1a.jpg
Yes you can use the map switch. You have the adjusted map from DTR or ? on position 1, on position 2 you can leave all 0 percentages at all rpm ranges , this will be the oem map. You can then flip between the 2 and see what is different in run quality. It doesn't matter which map you put in position 1 or 2. It can be either way. You can also run the modded DTR map in both positions, make changes as needed to one of them. Again that allows you to feel your improvement or mistakes.

https://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee316/kawidave1/map_switchcrs-1.jpg

Awesome thanks Racerdave, I got map tune yesterday and I went riding before rain took all the snow away. Now I have time to install parts I got for Christmas. Looks like it be a couple weeks before we can ride again.

Back
Top Bottom