• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

PC5 on 2018 800 rush?

Jesusfreak

Hey guys I just picked up a leftover snowcheck select, limesqueeze and I'm curious if anyone has/is running a good PC5 map for it? I had some great results with it on my 15 but know that Poo makes ECU changes, etc.. thanks for any input!

Ghost town I guess, been reading on clutching and gearing for days and no new post in a long time.

Hey guys I just picked up a leftover snowcheck select, limesqueeze and I'm curious if anyone has/is running a good PC5 map for it? I had some great results with it on my 15 but know that Poo makes ECU changes, etc.. thanks for any input!

I have a 15 Rush and was thinking of getting the PC5. What changes did you notice? Does the PC5 also do timing? I've heard that the 15 benefits from adding some timing, but do not know anyone who did it.

I have a 15 Rush and was thinking of getting the PC5. What changes did you notice? Does the PC5 also do timing? I've heard that the 15 benefits from adding some timing, but do not know anyone who did it.

I bought the PC5 right from DynoTech with their map on it after about 1800 miles without it, and it really helps on the bottom through midrange of the power band imho. Which is where you need/want it for fast trail riding. My understanding is it also added needed/additional fuel in the top end of the powerband for the 15's. It's a great tool to get the best out of the sleds power and i trust the history and research of the guys at DynoTech, that's why i'm investigating setting it up on my 18...

Last edited:
I want to buy a PCV for my 2015 Pro S Rush. Seems to be a big price range when looking one up on line. Can someone tell me the exact part number of the one their running. I believe I want the #19-031.

I want to buy a PCV for my 2015 Pro S Rush. Seems to be a big price range when looking one up on line. Can someone tell me the exact part number of the one their running. I believe I want the #19-031.

PM'd you, I'd sell you mine..

It really woke up my 15 also. I still have it and am putting it on my 17 Assault with my Jaws pipe. I got two maps from a person who is no longer on here but can't open them as I have a Mac so I forwarded them to a friend of mine who will be installing them before Christmas. Supposedly adds 7 more horsepower according to Dynotech. Can't wait.

It really woke up my 15 also. I still have it and am putting it on my 17 Assault with my Jaws pipe. I got two maps from a person who is no longer on here but can't open them as I have a Mac so I forwarded them to a friend of mine who will be installing them before Christmas. Supposedly adds 7 more horsepower according to Dynotech. Can't wait.

Hey Bigfuse, I contacted them about putting a map on it for my 18' and they tell me there's no improving the stock map? I didnt see that coming...

Hey Jesusfreak I sent u a text. I may be interested in that PCV after all.

Back
Top Bottom