• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

PIDD Update

Greasemonkey

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
2016 Polaris Switchback 800
Does anyone have problems updating the maps. I get a warning that mine are out of date. I download the update and it uploads ok. Date on screen will not change and still get the warning message. Does this to both of my sleds, different dates.

Just wondering if the memory stick you're using still has the old downloaded files on it? Always start with a clean, empty mem stick for downloading and installing the PIDD updates.

Just wondering if the memory stick you're using still has the old downloaded files on it? Always start with a clean, empty mem stick for downloading and installing the PIDD updates.
Nothing on it, I even reformatted it to make sure it was empty.

Does anyone have problems updating the maps. I get a warning that mine are out of date. I download the update and it uploads ok. Date on screen will not change and still get the warning message. Does this to both of my sleds, different dates.
Whats the release date referenced in the txt file in the map update folder (zip)?

Are you tring to update the base map or trails?

20170311_130923.jpg

Should be newer than that. Try the failed update feature on page 76 in the PIDD manual.

Back
Top Bottom