• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Pipe mod

Brock

Country
Canada
Years Snowmobiling
30+
Snowmobile
Polaris
IMAG0556.jpg

Stock and SSI pipe mod.
The heat shield goes back on too for stock appearance :D

What kind of performance increase are you expecting with that? Any dyno proof?
Yes, 6 hp gain on one, and 10 hp gain on another. I dyno'd these at dynotech myself to verify.:D

Cool, haven't been to jims site in a while. Guess I know where to go next... lol. Do they have pipes ready to go or would a guy have to send it out and wait? I have a 16 coming is why. Not sure how much time Iwill have...

Lots of companies will have pipes for the axys 800 this coming winter. Slp and ssi pipe mod were tried and gained hp.
I wanna try bikemans and terra alps pipes at dynotech this winter along with some more mods :D

Cool, haven't been to jims site in a while. Guess I know where to go next... lol. Do they have pipes ready to go or would a guy have to send it out and wait? I have a 16 coming is why. Not sure how much time Iwill have...
If you send them your stock pipe. It will probably be a few weeks turn around.

A lot of behind the scenes stuff at dynotech doesn't make the site. Sometimes it's just to much information to write about. Jim tries to cover the basics on what happened.

Most of my threads on here were at dynotech and weren't mentioned.
just sayin........

Back
Top Bottom