• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Planning mods for my pro s 800

coryatver

Currently have Bmp pipe, ssi clutching, PCV with ignition

This preseason plan on changing bottom gear to 38 tooth to go from 22/37 1.68 to 22/38 1.73 gear ratio. I got to try it out since everyone seems to love it

Also the Slp vent kit, and the xcr front shock, fresh gates belt. Also plan on switching to ves from klotz Tom has convinced me.

Also thinking about getting the Bmp Y pipe not sure if it's worth it. And maybe a bmp loud can to put on to tear up the local bar loop. Pisses me off no one looks at my sled and is amazed by a 04 beat rev because it's loud lol

Please share any opinions or comments or post your own plans

Sounds like you are gonna gain some speed!!! You should do the pro x gearing if you race that race again.
Use the VES race oil or VES extreme for best results for oil. Thats what im running also. I have the 1.74 in my SB and the rush now. Got the BMP y pipes for both the sleds as well. And a loud can is a must for local riding to the bars lol.!!!!!!

Instead of getting a y pipe.
Ceramic coat the inside of the stock one. Yes I did say inside .:D
Have you done this or known someone who's done this??? Sounds interesting for sure. Would this increase heat in the motor or increase exhaust flow out???

I always wondered how an aftermarket Y-pipe made more power. Does it increase flow? Does it increase/decrease backpressure to the motor or change exhaust frequency/pulse like a pipe stinger does?

Have you done this or known someone who's done this??? Sounds interesting for sure. Would this increase heat in the motor or increase exhaust flow out???

I always wondered how an aftermarket Y-pipe made more power. Does it increase flow? Does it increase/decrease backpressure to the motor or change exhaust frequency/pulse like a pipe stinger does?
Increases and smooths flow as long as the inside surface isn't rough before you ceramic coat it .Doing this may increase hp a bit.
Slp is now doing this too.

When I was like you younger guys looking for every free horse I could find, I always used to grind away any flash I seen inside a y pipe or the main pipe inlet.

Back
Top Bottom