• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

POLARIS 10 SERIES ADJUSTABLE WEIGHTS 64-84 GRAMS

Mauiman

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
2016 Polaris switchback pro s
42BBED28-5A01-4415-89DD-B3DA83F3D837.png
I have these weights and was wondering can weight be added to the tip and heel only ??? It’s a threaded rod in different lengths to get weight and from what I know I thought they had to be put all the way into tip and if adding more they are tightened against first one to lock them in ??? But that puts all weight in tip ? Can I use lock right to put them in heel

Yes. You can put the set screws any where you want, in any combination you want. The Daltons supplied set screws have a locking agent on them. You can put a long screw in the heel end and leave some sticking out for leverage, or pic your term for leverage. Just be sure it clears the clutch when it shifts out. You can also cut a horseshoe shape out of the clutch for that clearance. Some Poo clutchs have dimples in this are showing you where to clearance it. I believe that was originally done for heel clicker weights.

Thanks I was thinking that as well just wanted to hear it from somebody

Back
Top Bottom