• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Polaris 2022 Line Up Is here.

MrSled

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
SideWinder

xqvSbL_jP4j1R5ECi4A7GWJ1Pn7ajeaQ7YavGRf5Grv1nveyzdJmskDU7woUS75CXWj6hb3qyi0vAkjJFdqam9yuS2jzNJzveyl3uII-VF1EXHY06DhQS78diekGgUkfp0J25vyXpk3P=s0-d-e1-ft

3BREakxIoMQZkWroAny01LOU5SuQtnUKm1QdfHP_WncFUXcqfMx0N-iamK5DCHg_xG27pF2PrgJ9iz4GQm5iuRj-3rD_vp8ZaLQ1irgPvrB7sIMHpX5i5NBw4hs68_1TG-4h9qeihfQ=s0-d-e1-ft

Polaris Snowmobiles are about more. More time spent exploring. More riding firsts. More thrilling moments. More connection and more appreciation for the escape you can only experience on the snow.

Explore 2022 Lineup

Bza74Za893OsfBx78QGsRteue4ztnaTHTebl713r-c4CAVy-UnCy263S9jxr3x9pjkQkexeRiW0gypAjXr33b1QSmaZ4jz4KKWAjSPlQFl0Zu2Ku80HNpvMmygF_58P1YdW10oC0FCXfSlEj=s0-d-e1-ft

I know this has nothing to do whit the 2022 line up but my freind road over my tunnel and i got A deep cut. Is ther an why to fix it

Make a thread about it and try and post a picture. And we will see how to fix it up.

Have a 2022 850 XCR 136 on order. Red, black tunnel, red rails, 7S, 1.35 track and electric start.
The exact sled I''m considering. (I loaded up my Pro-S to work a trade, but having mild remorse, I've really liked that sled).

The exact sled I''m considering. (I loaded up my Pro-S to work a trade, but having mild remorse, I've really liked that sled).
I know a couple guys that would have normally bought this year but are staying with their Pro-S cause it is not being offered this year

I know a couple guys that would have normally bought this year but are staying with their Pro-S cause it is not being offered this year
I'm probably going to trade anyway, I was really hoping to get more time to compare my Matrix to the Pro-S, Weather sucked up here, but the little I rode the 650 I was blown away how much better the 7s is compared to the PIDD, It's also so much more planted, but I only got to spend time on the lake with it breaking it in when it threw a code and when into the limp mode, so I never got to ride it hard. (my wife rode it the other rides we went on.
There is no doubt I'll like the XCR, so it's all but a done deal. I wish I had Ramsted's dealer where I can make money whoever I trade.

I'm probably going to trade anyway, I was really hoping to get more time to compare my Matrix to the Pro-S, Weather sucked up here, but the little I rode the 650 I was blown away how much better the 7s is compared to the PIDD, It's also so much more planted, but I only got to spend time on the lake with it breaking it in when it threw a code and when into the limp mode, so I never got to ride it hard. (my wife rode it the other rides we went on.
There is no doubt I'll like the XCR, so it's all but a done deal. I wish I had Ramsted's dealer where I can make money whoever I trade.
We did a lot of switching our last ride between our own sleds and demo sleds. The Pro-S still had a little better ride in our opinions than the ridged tunnel sleds. That's by no means saying I'm disappointed in my VR1 it just the Pro-S being uncoupled didn't kick back as much. On the other side there was a noticable difference between the shocks on a Launch and VR1 when riding them back to back with a noticable better ride on the VR1

Back
Top Bottom