• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Polaris Matryx known issues / fixes

TurboJamie

Country
Canada
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
2018 SBA 144
Hey Guys,

Let's get a thread going here on what you find that maybe an issue or a fix for your new sleds. I encourage everyone to contribute and please add pictures as well. Let's get some good technical information flowing.

I haven't really noticed too much just yet. I "believe" I am missing 1 button fastener on the mag side where the plastics go together near the battery. I will post a pic soon of this.

Other than that check your wiring routing my GF's sled we picked up today had the pipe temp / muffler temp wire really tightly pulled around some other wires. I disconnected it and re-routed it to free up the harness.

Notoriously the Jackshaft bearings are said to be dry however I checked mine and it was perfect.

good day ,,, i have the 2021 , 146 assault , matryx switchback ,, ,, trying to get ice scratchers for the track ,,, polaris says that the ones they have will not fit ,, i tried my old cable units from my last sled , and they wont fit ,,,they hit the slide spring ,,, any ideas what i can use ,,,

good day ,,, i have the 2021 , 146 assault , matryx switchback ,, ,, trying to get ice scratchers for the track ,,, polaris says that the ones they have will not fit ,, i tried my old cable units from my last sled , and they wont fit ,,,they hit the slide spring ,,, any ideas what i can use ,,,
Try OneRig website, they have good stuff for the new Matryx chassis

My OneRig setup just came in the mail the other day, but I haven't installed it yet (Matryx 137") I'll try to get to it and get pics taken, if it helps.

photos would be great,,, i have 2 sleds ,, both are 146 assaults ,,, the skid is a bit different ,,, i have seen the ski doo , scratchers on the 137 ,,, but they wont go on the 146 ,,, hope this type will fit from onerig ,,, really need them around here lots of warm weather and icey trails here...

I took my OneRig mounting plates into my dealer to show them and I must say, they were very impressed by the fit and finish (as am I). They’re going to bring some in to sell as they don’t like drilling the rails on customer’s sleds.

i think there look good , so i just ordered 2 sets , now just hope they work and ship to canada ,, tks for the info

photos would be great,,, i have 2 sleds ,, both are 146 assaults ,,, the skid is a bit different ,,, i have seen the ski doo , scratchers on the 137 ,,, but they wont go on the 146 ,,, hope this type will fit from onerig ,,, really need them around here lots of warm weather and icey trails here...

I bought the ONE RIG scratcher brackets but used the Wire scratchers instead of the cables. I used the cables for years and once I tried a set of wires I'm hooked and will never go cable again. The One Rig blocks are ordered differently if you want cable or wire scratcher's. There is also a scratcher holder he sells that fits inside the rail when you do not needs scratcher's down. I will say that this ONE RIG set up is the best looking scratcher set up that I've seen.

I took my OneRig mounting plates into my dealer to show them and I must say, they were very impressed by the fit and finish (as am I). They’re going to bring some in to sell as they don’t like drilling the rails on customer’s sleds.

My dealer also has these in stock in the showroom. Can't argue with good quality.

I have a 2021 650 Assault bought new in December of 22. have 650 miles on it and this weekend it dies out when at an idle. Will start when giving it throttle and stays running when giving it throttle. As soon as you let off the throttle and RPMs drop it dies right out. Has anyone else had this issue? thoughts on solutions. It is throwing a P1552 code, which is a throttle stuck/safety switch. Adjusting the throttle cable at the throttle body has not solved the problem. Looking for ideas, have a trip coming up next weekend and would like to take this sled.

Hey Guys,

Let's get a thread going here on what you find that maybe an issue or a fix for your new sleds. I encourage everyone to contribute and please add pictures as well. Let's get some good technical information flowing.

I haven't really noticed too much just yet. I "believe" I am missing 1 button fastener on the mag side where the plastics go together near the battery. I will post a pic soon of this.

Other than that check your wiring routing my GF's sled we picked up today had the pipe temp / muffler temp wire really tightly pulled around some other wires. I disconnected it and re-routed it to free up the harness.

Notoriously the Jackshaft bearings are said to be dry however I checked mine and it was perfect.
2021 Matrix 650 Switchback Assault, 1,300 miles, still stalls out at roughly 75 MPH/7800 RPM. Is this a problem with the factory rev limiter, or do I need to use a heavier weight? Also, has anyone tried the 11 Series clutch weights?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom