• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Polaris team tips May 01/15

Brock

Country
Canada
Years Snowmobiling
30+
Snowmobile
Polaris
May 01/15

Attachments

• polaristeamtips3.jpg
    polaristeamtips3.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 866
  • polaristeamtips2.jpg
    polaristeamtips2.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 929
  • polaristeamtips.jpg
    polaristeamtips.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 834
Some of the stuff that is on there seems to be a stretch. As for the oil that is used. Doesn't it have to be TCW3 rated?

Some of the stuff that is on there seems to be a stretch. As for the oil that is used. Doesn't it have to be TCW3 rated?

Some of these things do make sense as this would apply to 90% of people out there that don't know any better.

The problem I see so far is seal from y-pipe and the pipe's themselves. These are mass produced and will be variances from one pipe to the next.
One pipe will get heat in the pipe and make power, the next won't.

TPS and all the sensor's that come on these sled's too are in need to be looked at.

I'm going to post my findings on sled's not running right soon fuse,

watch for it

Some of these things do make sense as this would apply to 90% of people out there that don't know any better.

The problem I see so far is seal from y-pipe and the pipe's themselves. These are mass produced and will be variances from one pipe to the next.
One pipe will get heat in the pipe and make power, the next won't.

TPS and all the sensor's that come on these sled's too are in need to be looked at.

I'm going to post my findings on sled's not running right soon fuse,

watch for it
Will do.

Back
Top Bottom