• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Polaris ves oil

Bayley Fontaine

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
2017 switchback 800 pro s
just bought a new switchback and the ves oil is a little pricey. Anybody know where to get it at a good price?

Get mine from my local dealer that I buy all my sleds and he hooks me up real good. They love loyal customers and will take care of you. Try asking for a discount. Or the snowmobile shows they usually have deals on it.

I allway's get mine at my dealers fall snow show. Some dealers her in Michigan have fall shows with discounted oil,belts,hyfax etc.

Kens Sports has good oil deals at the Milwaukee show every October. My dealer and many other's sell it from bulk at a cheaper rate if you bring your empty jug.

Kens Sports has good oil deals at the Milwaukee show every October. My dealer and many other's sell it from bulk at a cheaper rate if you bring your empty jug.

That's crazy I just bought that switchback from Ken's this past Saturday! I will have to look for there booth at the Milwaukee show! I have had the show in my calendar for about a month now!

Back
Top Bottom