• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Post your XC pics

toddur

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
20+
Snowmobile
19 Indy XC 850
Here are my pics.
20181024_181723_resized.jpg
20181024_181730_resized.jpg
20181024_181745_resized.jpg

I like the black and white. Not so much the one gold panel on the seat. Is that the mid mountain windshield?

I like the black and white. Not so much the one gold panel on the seat. Is that the mid mountain windshield?
It must be the light in the picture because it doesn't have any gold on the seat and yes it is the mid mountain windshield.

I love it toddur… great choice on color combo! It's funny my final color choices were the all red (which I got), the black/blue combo and the black/lime. I didn't even consider the black/white at all but now seeing how it turned out in your pics I wish I would've. I wish I seen the pics of the black/white before choosing as its very hard to decide on color when building it on the Polaris site.

I love it toddur… great choice on color combo! It's funny my final color choices were the all red (which I got), the black/blue combo and the black/lime. I didn't even consider the black/white at all but now seeing how it turned out in your pics I wish I would've. I wish I seen the pics of the black/white before choosing as its very hard to decide on color when building it on the Polaris site.

Thanks! I do have to give my wife credit cause she is the one who talked me into this color combo, i was originally gonna go with the all black with dark gray graphics, which i'm glad i didn't because from what i've been seeing and hearing is everyone and their brother got that combo, but my wife said it was to plain so i went this route and i'm super glad i did. i wanted to for sure stay with all black panels cause i might do a wrap on it next year.

Here is Mine, 800 miles and not a single issue, I did have to mes with the suspension quite a bit.

Attachments

• IMG_4060.JPG
    IMG_4060.JPG
    172.3 KB · Views: 471
Great looking sleds!! I recently purchased a 2019 XC 129 and am trying to figure out a good spot to put the registration numbers. Any ideas?

Here is my 2020 Indy 800 XC 137. 495 km as of yesterday. Time to change the chaincase oil.
PA120135.JPG
PA120136.JPG
PA120138.JPG

Back
Top Bottom