• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

powder coating

Welcome to PSP xcr700. Keep the cool avatars coming!
Looking forward to the assembled pics.

I powder coated my buddies rear on his sba. He brought it to me in pieces, but we did ral 9005 high gloss black . I'll see if I can get a pic of it assembled
Didn't know you did powder coating Andrew. One of the guys that I ride with does it also.

Crap! I wish you were in the states, I'd be shipping you some work.

I did a lot of powder coating on my sba and pro rmk. I haven't received my switchback Prox yet so will probably wait until next spring to do that one.

My last Powder coating job was done by HalfBaked out of Wisconsin. I was very pleased with the job they did for me and the price was more than fair.

Attachments

• 10b3a_386e.jpg
    10b3a_386e.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 333
My last Powder coating job was done by HalfBaked out of Wisconsin. I was very pleased with the job they did for me and the price was more than fair.

Halfbaked does a good job for sure, I have a couple buddies that sent work to them, quick turn around and their work has held up extremely well..

Halfbaked does a good job for sure, I have a couple buddies that sent work to them, quick turn around and their work has held up extremely well..

They also add a clear top coat after... I think that helps with the durability.

Last edited:
They also add a clear top coat after... I think that helps with the durability.
It sure does. I've also always used
E 2024 2Z primer epoxy as well . Then gel,powder main color ,bake then shoot prism PC 0118L low gloss clear .

Last edited by a moderator:
If it's powder coated it would have been disassembled, yep. It sure does look good!!

Agreed! :)
That's my sled and yes I pulled it apart and got the parts powder coated. It comes apart and goes back together easily. If ya have and questions fire away.
0463dbfc6cfa068b883fe4164cf297b8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
That's my sled and yes I pulled it apart and got the parts powder coated. It comes apart and goes back together easily. If ya have and questions fire away.
0463dbfc6cfa068b883fe4164cf297b8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice looking sled CM!!! what track is on that??? a 1.75 back country??

Finally got my sled back together with all the powder coating done, I think it should of came from the factory like this!
621843185edbfc3790bfc574cff59e16.jpg

1f4e0ff682ba92a9186c83fa27488028.jpg

49e1683d3e023b2ee954585a6413b54f.jpg

Back
Top Bottom