• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Powder Riding.

Powaton

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
Pro S 800
Another thing the Axys does well. We got 30" of snow. I went out to break trail. I'm impressed with how well this sled does in powder. Being only 120" I didn't expect much. But it's the best 120" sled I have ever driven in deepish snow.

The sleds balance and the way the engine responds is awsome. From crawling speed to full throttle, its always ready. And it seems to float better than I would expect.

I was riding through deep woods snow that I would have normally avoided. Jumping downed trees, making last second changes in direction. I would have been stuck or over the bars on my XP.

That's awesome man. Good to hear the axys rear end can still bring some competition to a conventional tunnel sled of the same length like an xp, despite the added drag of the axys. IMO it's a testament to how well the rest of the chassis is designed to float, and to how the overall ergonomics lend well to giving a rider the leverage needed to maneuver through the deeper conditions. Also goes to show how the weight reduction over competitive models drastically makes up for the off trail short-cimings of the axys rear end.
Or in this case, surpasses them.
It's good to hear comparisons like that. Keeps the axys in the game on all levels

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk

I think my ProX is pretty bad in the deep snow although im comparing it to the Assault I rode.

Yeah. I'm just comparing to 120"

Back
Top Bottom