• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Power Commander 5

Bully Dog will void the warranty if you re flash the ECU. Even if you install the stock map back in it, DW can see that the ECU has been re flashed.

I have been using pc5 on my last 3 poo s with no issues. I added an o2 sensor with the pod 300 on my 13 pro r sb. what an awesome mapping tool. spending time at DTR is the only thing better

Thr PC3/5 only interecept's the stock map and send's the parameter's out you program into it. You can even program in all zeros and it does nothing. I did this with a 5 on map postion 2. then you could feel your changes to the oem map. It does not remove the stock map. Remove the PC and it's mounting velcro tie straps etc and it was never there. Take it out before going to a dealer, and you are stock.

Bully Dog will void the warranty if you re flash the ECU. Even if you install the stock map back in it, DW can see that the ECU has been re flashed.

are you sure do you have a pic where it shows on DW?? I have heard that dealers can not tell and only way they can tell as at the engineerer level if you send ECU back to polaris they can tell that it has been refreshed before but thats all not that it was a bullydog map it could be a polaris reflash

Only polaris at the engineering level can tell dealer can not tell they would have to send the ECU back to polaris and have there engineers look at it. Say you blow motor then they rebuild it and off you go. Only way they will know is if your ECU goes bad and they have the dealer send it back to polaris it could come back to you but the sled will be long fixed by then and if the ECU is bad they are not going to be able to read it anyway most likely

Idk that's just what my dealer and some other people told me to. My dealer even said just use the power commander just to be safe lol. My warranty is 5 years unlimited miles and I ride alot so I just don't wanna take a chance if I can get around it.
But I heard the digital wrench can see if it's been reflashed.

Maybe it can I would like some proof that it can or not anyone? Brock don't you have DW can you tell if it has been refreshed from DW? The Bullydog is pretty trick and you can do way more with it than a power commander I would like to get one eventually.

Have any of you mounted a Powercommander on your AXYS sled yet and if so where have you mounted it? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom