• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Pro S riser/cable ?

timebomb

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
‘16 SB 800 Pro S
Is there enough slack in the cables on the Pro S models to add a lake effect 2" pivot riser?

I was going to add a small riser to my wife's sled, but we didn't really have enough snow to see if it would help. So when we did go we didn't want to test much. But before the season and we had her sled it appeared to have enough slack.

I took off the stock 2.3" Pro S riser and put on a 4" riser. Had enough slack for that.

The Pro X has a taller riser with the same cables used.

Won't be an issue. After i installed a 4.5" riser on my PRO-X, i installed the standard PRO-X 3.5" riser on my dad's PRO-S - we did have to loosen up the plastic around the steering column and "pull-out" the wiring harness ( it was zip-tied and wouldn't budge ) but no issues after that and he's thinking on going to the 4.5" riser after riding mine a little bit last year!

Back
Top Bottom