• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

PSP Bugs and Problems

MrSled

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
SideWinder
Please report all bugs and problems here. The PSP site is still a work in progress. Spread the word and tell your friends that we are here for you as Polaris drivers. Lets make this site one of the best.

Not a big deal, but I noticed in the IQ forum under subtitles the Rush is listed which is a Pro Ride chassis

I thought when the Rush first came out it was in the IQ chassis.

The MY 2010 Rush started the whole Pro- Ride revolution. It has been slowly refined since then, but until the AXYS came out in MY 2015, the Rush has marched on in the Pro- Ride chassis.

ok... Not up on all the Polaris stuff.

No problem. Really liking this site, the more I navigate it.
Keep up the good work!!

I just found something interesting.
About 5 minutes ago or so, I was typing a response to a thread. When I typed the word "mod", it automatically inserted a smiley about a mod.
Then, in another thread, I was welcoming a new member and it inserted a smiley for welcome.
Just thought I would bring it to your attention.
Thanks

I noticed that too.. I think I need to make a few changes to those.

Works great now.
ThanksSmileyFaces7

I've got another question.
Have you guys bounced around the idea of a mobile app for your site?
a lot of us are remote at times and it would be cool to be able to log in on a smart phone or tablet.

Works great now.
ThanksSmileyFaces7

I've got another question.
Have you guys bounced around the idea of a mobile app for your site?
a lot of us are remote at times and it would be cool to be able to log in on a smart phone or tablet.

Your welcome. Its a work in progress :)

I noticed lately I can't read the forum threads unless I'm logged in. Tried 2 different devices also. Just wondering.

I noticed lately I can't read the forum threads unless I'm logged in. Tried 2 different devices also. Just wondering.

The Moderators thought it would be a good idea to force more users to register to read the forums. But the down side it user will have to sign in to stay up on topics. Whats your thoughts as a user?

Ok, thanks. Thought maybe I screwed up a setting or something.
I don't know, lots of time when I'm at work I'll just pop in and click "what's new.". Just to keep tabs. Usually don't log in knowing I won't have lot's time to post or read everything at work.
Guess it probably works both ways. I know I've never joined Snowest because of not being able to read/ see everything.
Not really big deal either way for me though.

Back
Top Bottom