• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Rear feet/pads on hoist?

big tom

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
2017 Polaris assault 800
So I didn't even think about it just coming from doo, slid my hoist under one of are new sba, flipped the rear feet/pads up and start powering the lift up and the pads came right thru the large openings in the boards. Picked the rear up and slid some small 1x4 wood on top. Does any one sell bigger pads?. Or is it off to my buddy weld/fab shop.

I made feet for mine. Higher so sled is level and wider with swivels so whatever angle boards I lift won't matter

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Yes, my lift has the arms for long tracks, which I have always used even with the short tracks. Keeps them more level. I've been looking for some lift makers that have bigger pads so I don't have to make them, but not seeing any so it looks like down to my buddy's fab shop, as my time is limited with work.

Mine
316fd9c18a1c277b06ba778d5c8a8c15.jpg

Exactly what I was thinking, only my lift has the up rights, I just need the pads. what do those pads measure if you don't mind.

I just put 2X6 boards on my sled lift. They actually work quite well.

I used to use wood blocks. Just a pain in the ass

Back
Top Bottom