• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

RiderX Updates (For Axys SNOW IDD units)

Chiefcheese

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
45+
Snowmobile
15 Anny Rush 800, 16 PRR LE Switch 800
For those that have yet to update their IDD (which includes audio support via Bluetooth in the latest versions) You may want to hold off. I had applied the Unit/map update dated last month and it does not contain any trail maps. In a response to a email to Rider support at Polaris, it appears that a bug in the download package prevented the files from updating correctly. They have since pulled that set off and reverted back to the June timestamp file on the site. The next update which should fix the issue should be available to download in the next 2 - 3 weeks.

Just a heads up.
Chiefcheese

let us know when new version ready

There is a new snow trails update dated 2016-11-14 on RiderX. Same date for the ORV trails as well.

I will be downloading and installing today.

I'm not tech savvy with the idd gauge ,lol
Do I need this already on my new 2017 assault?

Yes if you have the GPS PIDD you will want to familiarize yourself on how to update your GPS with the latest features and maps. Yours may or may not have the latest update from the factory.

That said, I will have to say I am trying to get verification from Rider support on this update. Seems the update timestamp is the same as before and not what they have listed on the site. I have asked them to clarify if the download is indeed correct.

Yeah most certainly if you have the sled at the dealer have it done. Going forward though it's pretty easy to do, and during the winter months they pump out updates pretty frequently. Your use may vary, but for me I rarely pull a map out since where we mostly ride the map is right in front of me. If I get time - I can either try to make a step by step or perhaps find a video?

Updated one unit and trails show up fine. So looks good to go. No word back from Polaris Rider support today which is disappointing.

I'm downloading all the new updates right now. The files are dated today.

f5425920121f0ec0233fc04d8a479868.jpg

Sent from Galaxy S7 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom