• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Rush Pro Custom Tunnel Pack Luggage Rack

Eric Egeland

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
2015 Polaris Rush Pro S 800
The lack of REAL storage on the Rush Pro's seems to be a pretty common and I am no exception. It started with an overnight trip and me strapping a duffle bag to the "beaver tail". That worked fine but we are doing an 4 night trip this year so I needed a bigger bag. I bought the skinz tail/tunnel pack for the Rush but found out why they don't have the size or capacity listed... it can fit a pair of gloves and googles, thats about it!! It is WAY smaller than it looks in the pics.

So... I rolled my own. I researched the shit out of dry bags and found a Wolfman Expedition motorcycle dry bag, the only one with great ratings for durability and staying dry. I then found brackets and custom size straps on strapworks.com. I attached 2, 2" brackets on each side using the bolts that hold the cooler to the bumper (just added a washer between bold head and bracket). I then drilled two holes in the back of the bumper and added to more of those brackets.

With 6 tie down points you can secure the crap out of just about anything! Just make sure its tight as that piece is part of the unsprung suspension and takes all the movement your butt doesn't feel.

Here is a link to a video I shot of it.

Let me know if any questions :)

Being inventive like that is awesome
Looks like it will work well
Good job

Back
Top Bottom