• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Rush Pro S 800 questions

Butch 800

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
2017 Pro-S
Hi! Newbie Polaris owner here. Just purchased a 2017 last spring and have a few questions. Does the Rush chassis need tunnel protection? I have the 1.25 track. So planning on running 1.375 studs. Probably 120 or should I go with 168. All trail riding in Michigan. Also, what are some inexpensive mods I can do? Had a hard time beating a 800 renegade that I could walk by with my Firecat. Thanks for any input!

They have protectors built in. Depend on your type of riding and if like to drag race a lot. I would do 168. Do a search for clutching you can gain quite a bit. The pro s are over geared too. Single pipes make quite a difference on your sled.

Thank you. I’ve been thinking that I probably will go 168 with double backers. Debating on using the pro series backers by Stud Boy with 1.50 studs and added tunnel protection.

I did read the clutching/gearing thread. So much information there!

Back
Top Bottom