• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Sad day...had to cancel my snowcheck swb 800 Pro S 800

1100saber

Well...I had to make the tough decision to cancel my spring order snow check. So if anyone is looking for one with 4 year warranty in Ontario... Mid City Motorsports in Sudbury has one available. Sled is currently in stock...still shrink wrapped. Details are:

Black pearl/orange
Orange Rails
Mid windshield
IDD
4 year warranty.

Totally sucks. I was there last year, except I took delivery and paid the taxman, then had to sell it at a loss out of desperation.

Keep your chin up, it will all turn around I suspect.

It's all good. I just decided to buy a rental property at a deal I couldn't pass up. Having a new $18,000 sled doesn't make sense for this year....now wish i didn't sell my XF 8000.... now have to shop for a used sled, at peak time prices ..... DOH

that sucks, i had to cancel a snow check once(wife said she was pregnant) ended up getting a new a year later. only kept that one for 2 years and sold it, never had time to ride(imagine that) kids are older now, we are all getting into riding now....

Hopefully you'll be back soon.

Ideally if i could find a private deal on a used 2015 axys i would jump on it. I still really want one...but just have to trim the budget a bit.

It's all good. I just decided to buy a rental property at a deal I couldn't pass up. Having a new $18,000 sled doesn't make sense for this year....now wish i didn't sell my XF 8000.... now have to shop for a used sled, at peak time prices ..... DOH
Holy moly why so much did they go up that much from last year I'm in southwestern Ontario and paid $14800 tax in electric start for a sb pro x 800

it sucks! I had a nice used 60th anniversary model swtch 800 S with 350 miles for $10,500. with a full year of warranty left. $695 to ship from the dealer in Midwest to Massachusetts, had it all planned out. here was the catch, my best buddy is my only true hard core riding partner so we upgrade sleds at the same time typically, also we would've had to get a new longer trailer, so I figured have him get a nice used sled same model year & low miles. then we can split shipping & a new trailer, he backed out of the deal once the wife found out. so now I had to cancel mine too because I cant afford the sled plus a new freaking trailer! blows...so now I have to act mature & wait until next year. this dealership has hundreds of sleds & every spring they have tons for sale with super low miles. its a good way to save big $$....so "1100 sabre" look into slightly used leftover/demo from a huge dealer & don't be afraid to look in the Midwest US states. you may be able to afford it this year. we all want the "snow check" in our favorite colors extras & the 4 yr warranty but when $$ is an issue this is the way to go.. have fun fellas

oh & 1100 sabre i meant to offer before, if ya want the name of the dealership that I know of send me a msg & I will let ya know. I don't wanna post the name cause im scared word will get out & people will buy the used models before I get mine :) or in urban lingo "before I gets mines"

Sorry, but you've got to be talking about M&M Lawn and Leisure in Rushford ,MN.
I was there 2 weeks ago drooling over their huge selection. No exaggeration, there were over a hundred new and 1-2 year old sleds sitting in front of their place. I have no idea how many they had to the side and out back. Probably just as many as out front.
Don't worry, they won't run out.
I think they are the largest volume dealer in the United States.

Rabbi, yes that is the place, they are the 5th largest Polaris dealer in the world (based on volume/sales) which is crazy. they wont run out of new sleds but they have run out of slightly used leftover 60th anniversary switch 800 S' they had about 10 for sale in september for $10,200-$10,900, the most miles was one with 700ish the one with least miles had 64 ya that's right 64 miles, thats not even broken in. I'm not sure what a new one costs after tax & BS docking fees or whatever but I assume that model is about $14,500 out the door with not one extra option...so its a no brainer for me to save $3,000-$4,000 for a barely broken in sled with still a full year left on warranty. not to mention yer saving an extra $1,800 because the 60th anniv models include under seat rear bag which isn't big $ but they also include the GPS upgraded color display screen & electric start. Im pretty sure electric start is an additional option & doesn't come standard, could be wrong. I guess one of these lucky SOBs with a new 2016 can tell us what comes standard w this years model....

it sucks! I had a nice used 60th anniversary model swtch 800 S with 350 miles for $10,500. with a full year of warranty left. $695 to ship from the dealer in Midwest to Massachusetts, had it all planned out. here was the catch, my best buddy is my only true hard core riding partner so we upgrade sleds at the same time typically, also we would've had to get a new longer trailer, so I figured have him get a nice used sled same model year & low miles. then we can split shipping & a new trailer, he backed out of the deal once the wife found out. so now I had to cancel mine too because I cant afford the sled plus a new freaking trailer! blows...so now I have to act mature & wait until next year. this dealership has hundreds of sleds & every spring they have tons for sale with super low miles. its a good way to save big $$....so "1100 sabre" look into slightly used leftover/demo from a huge dealer & don't be afraid to look in the Midwest US states. you may be able to afford it this year. we all want the "snow check" in our favorite colors extras & the 4 yr warranty but when $$ is an issue this is the way to go.. have fun fellas
Dealer right here in ct has a demo 15 proS switch for 10,200. Just under 600 mi
U should shop around. Out of state purchase pays no tax eaither

Rabbi, yes that is the place, they are the 5th largest Polaris dealer in the world (based on volume/sales) which is crazy. they wont run out of new sleds but they have run out of slightly used leftover 60th anniversary switch 800 S' they had about 10 for sale in september for $10,200-$10,900, the most miles was one with 700ish the one with least miles had 64 ya that's right 64 miles, thats not even broken in. I'm not sure what a new one costs after tax & BS docking fees or whatever but I assume that model is about $14,500 out the door with not one extra option...so its a no brainer for me to save $3,000-$4,000 for a barely broken in sled with still a full year left on warranty. not to mention yer saving an extra $1,800 because the 60th anniv models include under seat rear bag which isn't big $ but they also include the GPS upgraded color display screen & electric start. Im pretty sure electric start is an additional option & doesn't come standard, could be wrong. I guess one of these lucky SOBs with a new 2016 can tell us what comes standard w this years model....
Pd 12,100 for mine in NH with a jacket and bumpers. They were priced low last yr to sell. Mine is a Rush, but Switchback was only 200 more last yr

Back
Top Bottom