• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Sad day tomorrow

timebomb

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
‘16 SB 800 Pro S
Tomorrow afternoon I have someone coming to my house to buy my SB 600 Pro S. Selling everything. Getting out of snowmobiling for now. Family is more important. My kids don't care for snowmobiling and my wife doesn't like the cold. Better things we can do as a family with the $. I put it on Craigslist Monday night and had it sold in 2 hours! Couldn't believe it! Someday I will have another Polaris. Loved this sled. Best one I've ever had, I will miss it. Glad I switched from Yamaha.

Attachments

• IMG_0761.JPG
    IMG_0761.JPG
    76.2 KB · Views: 274
Sorry to see anyone leave our sport. Hopefully your wait won't last long!

Sorry to see anyone leave the sport we all love.

I hope you'll be back soon

I did the same thing back in the mid to late 90's for the same reasons as my girls were growing up.
Now I am back sledding more than before!

Snowmobiling is infectious once your hooked it never leaves your system!
You will be back sledding sooner than you think.

Thanks guys. Sled is gone. Sad to see her go. Just sold my trailer too. All my riding buddies are kinda shocked but understand. It was the right thing to do. Not one of my riding buddies has kids so their day will come. Lol. I know I'll be back on a Polaris someday, just a matter of when....

Sorry too here your leaveing , but yes family is more important , with cost of these things these days its very understandable !!

Back
Top Bottom