• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Safety

Polarisjackass

Country
Canada
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
2017 xcr800 polaris
I'm not sure if you guys are encountering the same thing I am I was in northern Ontario this weekend and time and time again snowmobilers just can't stay in one lane of the trail if you can't see through the corner you're going to kill someone A buddy of mine now has a broken leg two broken ribs and his wrist is messed up because some idiot couldn't stay on his side of the trail I don't even want to say the next part but it seems to be an arctic cat always coming around the corner and he can't stay his lane.

In my opinion you are not a good Ryder if you can't ride safe so don't ryder beyond your ability

I'm not sure if you guys are encountering the same thing I am I was in northern Ontario this weekend and time and time again snowmobilers just can't stay in one lane of the trail if you can't see through the corner you're going to kill someone A buddy of mine now has a broken leg two broken ribs and his wrist is messed up because some idiot couldn't stay on his side of the trail I don't even want to say the next part but it seems to be an arctic cat always coming around the corner and he can't stay his lane.

In my opinion you are not a good Ryder if you can't ride safe so don't ryder beyond your ability

I agree.. but its not the brand its the ass hat on the sled. For me I have been almost hit 3 times this year by Polaris riders or Doo.. but the last time was a close call.. taking the entire trail on my side in a blind corner and he was so close to me I could see the sled was a rental, labeled on the side panel and windshield. Does this mean he smashed his sled? cant afford his own? lack experience and just wanted to try a sled out.. I have not idea.. I chalk it up to all the dumb ass drivers on the road and anyone can buy a sled and drive like a dip shit when most of them do in their cars.

I know it's not a brand thing but 3 cats in one weekend I was starting get a little mad

I know it's not a brand thing but 3 cats in one weekend I was starting get a little mad

LOL, I can see how it would get to you.. after every near miss I want to quit and I think If I was really cranking and not being proactive, they would have hit me.

my buddy who got hit is one of the better riders I know. It happened three weeks ago and when you see the pictures of his assault you wonder how he's alive

my buddy who got hit is one of the better riders I know. It happened three weeks ago and when you see the pictures of his assault you wonder how he's alive

Wow.. thats sucks man. Sorry.

I'm just happy he still wants to ride not this year. We all got families we need to come home to

Back
Top Bottom