• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

SBA 800 Stock Clutching/Gearing ?

OutCast

Can Someone tell Me the Stock OEM gearing and clutching components for the 2017 SBA Assault 800 with 1.352" track. Now Before someone says check your manual,
I am away working and don't have my manual in my back pocket. I am looking at running against a bone Stock 850 so I wanna set up my Assault Box Stock for a comparison. There will be videos regardless of the outcome.
Thanks.

Can Someone tell Me the Stock OEM gearing and clutching components for the 2017 SBA Assault 800 with 1.352" track. Now Before someone says check your manual,
I am away working and don't have my manual in my back pocket. I am looking at running against a bone Stock 850 so I wanna set up my Assault Box Stock for a comparison. There will be videos regardless of the outcome.
Thanks.
Stock gearing is 23/40 with a 70 pitch chain, primary weights are 10-66 with a gold spring that is 100-275, helix is, according to the Master Repair Manual, 64/42/36 with a blue/black secondary spring of 123-203 poundage.

Just had a 17' apart last night 58-44.36 came out. Same weight/ spring you've listed.

(17' snocheck cobra track)

Cg

you aint gonna need much outcast to run that..new belt cause those 300 dollar belts sand away like paint

not exactly but I followed two in Moncton to adairs and they were on it off every turn and I had no problem keeping up..im hearing they have good top end though..i wanted to drag but they never stopped long enough

Just had a 17' apart last night 58-44.36 came out. Same weight/ spring you've listed.

(17' snocheck cobra track)

Cg
There are many mistakes in the Master Repair Manual. The helix angles is just one of them. Sorry about that.

No worries BigFuse, I asked because i thought I was right in thinking the manual was wrong from when i took the helix out before. And I have a brand new 58/44/36 and a new 64/42/36 so one of them came out of the Assault.

Back
Top Bottom