• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Snow checks coming in?

timebomb

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
‘16 SB 800 Pro S
anyone have their snow check come in yet? or when it will come in? i haven't heard anything on my SB

sled.jpg
rush pro s LE

Last edited:
Got my email saturday that mine shipped. Email said 2-3 weeks before it gets to dealer. Hope that is not the case.... I want it in my garage!!

Right from Polaris. Doesn't sound like it will take that long to get to dealer but thats what the email said.

Just got my email this morning that it shipped. Said 2-3 weeks. Does it really take 2-3 weeks? Seems kinda long. From what everyone else is saying on here, it looks like mine may be on the same trailer as other members snowchecks

Got my email today as well from Poo stating it was shipped yesterday, 2-3 weeks to reach dealer............800 Pro S shorty Voo Doo Blue

Still haven't heard of anyone getting any Switchback Pro X's as of yet, keep waiting for my email to arrive... Damn this is killing me..

My dealer sent me picture of them unloading my sled tonight. I'm pumped where's the snow now lol

Back
Top Bottom