• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Some brand awards

axxasult

Country
Canada
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
2017 Assault 144
Some brand awards i came accross online

Screen Shot 2016-10-09 at 10.39.22 AM.jpeg
Screen Shot 2016-10-09 at 10.39.29 AM.jpeg
Screen Shot 2016-10-09 at 10.39.37 AM.jpeg
Screen Shot 2016-10-09 at 10.39.42 AM.jpeg
Screen Shot 2016-10-09 at 10.46.12 AM.jpeg

I think polaris is turning around and improving a lot. Ive had a 96 indy 600 for couple yrs. No problems at all. Now 20yrs newer a 2017 assault.

And yet Ski Doo is # 1 in sales.
Ski doo has been # 1 for a long time but they are losing market share to the Axys . In response they have come up with their new 850 MXZx and renegade. A lot of changes that resemble the Axys by moving things forward . But from what I see so far it should preform better than last years MXZx but still front end heavy compared to the Axys chassis. IMO the Axys will be a better handling sled .
This will be a long debate all winter long . The MXZx vs the Assualt for real world sled of the year ! I have A Doo buddy getting a new 850 Doo and we will hav. 3 new Assualts on the way. Should make for an interesting season!

Good for Polaris

And to cap off the doo being #1 in sales is because they are more deversified. Meaning more engine packages like the 2 stroke and 4 stroke that go into multiple chassis for guys to choose. Polaris only has the 600 & 800 two stroke that goes into multiple chassis . Plus the 550 and low price 600, doo has that too.

I'm suprised Polaris has so much market share vs doo's wide variety , but with wide variety comes millions in R&D too

If Polaris had the 4 stroke (pro star)with about 100 hp and another with about 180 hp in a light weight axys. They have the chassis's and 4 stroke engine that's reliable(pro star) . Only makes sense to try ? They might gain more on
doo?

Either way I could care less. But I do know Polaris wants # 1 spot back bad

Back
Top Bottom