• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

SPI released pipe. 16hp, 22hp with controller. BS!

MoreHP

No way will that make 16hp and 22hp with a fuel controller with just a pipe. What do you think?

They said has internal stinger. If it makes back pressure and pipe heat like ssi it is possible but real world long pulls and tuning nightmare

Yeah I'm calling bullshit, kinda like bikeman trying to claim the stock axys made "142" or whatever just so when it makes 158 it's this huge improvement. When dynotech Jim puts it to the test I'll believe it then

I asked them on another site if they were sending one to DT. They said , go ahead. Their claim also include their y pipe and can

I ask them to send a pipe to dtr since we tested all other pipes there. I'm waiting for a response from them.

Someone posted on facebook that a guy's talking trash about dtr and Jim on another forum. I guess he was at the dyno session or something. If it's one of Jason houles employees, he better get rid of him cause down playing people on the internet isn't right and I know Jason houle wouldn't approve of who's ever talking trash about Jim. That just looks bad for straight line, not Jim.
Jim is an honest guy and posts whatever it is. He has no reason to do otherwise.

Fawk me., some people

Yeah I'm calling bullshit, kinda like bikeman trying to claim the stock axys made "142" or whatever just so when it makes 158 it's this huge improvement. When dynotech Jim puts it to the test I'll believe it then
142 is a good number on a Dyno that's not correcting. They all read a little different , what your looking for is the difference

142 is a good number on a Dyno that's not correcting. They all read a little different , what your looking for is the difference
The point I was trying to make is the pipe makers tend to exaggerate the horsepower improvements of their pipes. SLP claims 9 horse, actual 4. Bikeman claims 12-13, actual 8, and the Aaen pipe made a whole 3 horse more. I'm just a sceptic. I'll believe the numbers when it's backed up on an independent dyno.

Dyno pulls on mods and especially pipes are always on a cold motor/hot pipe.(not real world or what we see in field)
That's deceiving as far as I'm concerned.

Run it to optimum engine temp(what guys normally see in field). Then make a long dyno pull for 30+ seconds to see if it holds its power, that duplicates real world riding. Not just a number game

Back
Top Bottom