1. We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Spring preload settings for 2019 RMK 155

Discussion in 'RMK' started by TheBadger, Apr 4, 2019.

1. TheBadger

TheBadger New Member

USA
    Years Snowmobiling:
    Snowmobile:
    2019 RMK 155
    I am a new member with a new RMK 155.I currently have the spring pre load set according to the manual which is installed spring length correlated to rider weight with all gear, ( all 4 shocks ). I have the base mono tube Walker Evans shocks which I will probably change later on. I am new to mountain sleds having been a trail rider riding a cross over sled. The type of riding I like to do is climbing moderate doable hills, getting better at side hill riding, and meadow riding. My question is do I have my suspension settings right ? I have read on different sites conflicting advice, namely some say soft ski settings for side hills others say firm. I would appreciate any advice, thanks