• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Stage 3 SLP kit??

justplaying

Country
Canada
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
2016 Polaris Pro S 800
Hello everyone. I am contemplating buying the Stage 3 SLP kit for my 2015 Pro S 800. It is a very pricey kit, so I'm hoping to get some real-time feedback from any of you that are familiar with it. Good gains? Crazy loud? Worth the money?

Thanks again!!!

Save your money. Run their pipe if you want and match it up with a PC-5.... Clutch it, gear it and run it. Stage 3 involves the Bully Dog programmer i believe and it is junk. IMPO With a little research and testing you can achieve much better performance for less $$$$$

Save your money. Run their pipe if you want and match it up with a PC-5.... Clutch it, gear it and run it. Stage 3 involves the Bully Dog programmer i believe and it is junk. IMPO With a little research and testing you can achieve much better performance for less $$$$$
I was thinking the Bully Dog was a better investment (at least from Bikeman...) because it can be used to fix the fuel/timing tables for warmer temps, control the oil pump, etc...

What makes you say the BD is junk? Whose programming were you running or were you writing your own?

Back
Top Bottom