• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

starter bad??? 2015 SB800

swing1

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
2015 800 switchback
only 1000 miles and starter is bad already? I put in new battery and a new solenoid and still only clicks. Once in awhile it might turn over with electric start after it was just shut off after running awhile but other than that nothing.
Anyone else had elec start issues?

Yes, it was under warranty. About 2000 miles on replacement starter, no problems.
im out of my 2 year warranty. I think I'll order one from this place.
n1BYgSVPXoM_wfMO7vQry3GY_t_JFxqnoWYZoTgwTzpndOKWWWO0bR1fMOCzKR6TtNlvhrYSRkJV6Zk0P4N6UPllEBq_utz97YP12jm_fRo8F_pclLv70w5fRKlM2pb-4gMzGMgyn1feLYJgNxk1Dn6sb-41QDmJDyXpuoYvpzNl0A=s0-d-e1-ft
they have a 2 year warranty on their starters.

I did it myself and it is NOT a fun job. the flexible starter shaft gets seized to the starter. now you have to remove the complete exhaust system and manifold. then order a new flexible shaft. the bolt locations are not easy access. what looks like a 1 hour job turns into all day. that flexible starter cable did me no favors

Back
Top Bottom