• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Stay away from terra alps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point bontz.

The thing is no one knows the hole story as I haven't said everything. Plus. Tim on here was done wrong too. Plus many more.

When his stuff doesn't work and ruins trips because of it. It's hard .

Then you take his products to well known race shops and they find the flaws to why it's not ever going to work properly . That's not putting out a good product. And these shops have no reason to find or invent flaws as they don't have any beef with anyone who does aftermarket products .

Then the guys attitude and how he treats people. Wow is all I can say. I have messages to prove it too. My first phone call to him in 2015 was all about how good he is and how bad bmp and rk tech and others that don't know what there doing .

That was my warning sign right there and I should have just stayed away. But I listened to a friend and went with him.

I've been done wrong by him with his attitude and his products . He needs to work on the PR end of things as he's a loose canon to say the least .

Anyways. I've learnt and will deal with well known companies that I know I can trust

I think the main issue is the customer service. that is what business is all about .i really value a few guys options on this web site and they have helped me.
they recommended terra alphs to me but his customers service needs some help .wanted to buy a few products off him but all i was told was how my stuff was junk and he was educating me on how everyone else stuff didnt make power . when your good at what you do you dont care what anyone is doing your results will speak for them self.
thats was enough said to scare me away .yes we have a pissed off person but when these guys on this site tell us what works its gospel .why not now when its been a nightmare for a tunner ? a regular joe would have the whole season lost it easy.
if you promise to rectify something do it .really all this for a set of domes they were wrong send the correct ones??

Cheerleading for terra alps because you like them and some don't?
And personally attacking because of this won't be tolerated . I didn't condemn anyone for praising his products. So the same goes for people who don't like his products and mine isn't the first thread on here thats negative about him.

Lots of horror stories.... Lots . Go on snowest and see the disaster of terra alps.....
I'm not the only one. Tons of people got screwed over. He's a mid night mover that doesn't pay his bills. I could go on.....

You can say all the positive you want as I don't care.

If You can't deal with the negativity given then don't read or reply

Sounds like you went through a lot of work/grief to run these heads. Just curious how much HP they made on the dyno?

That's hard to calculate individually ?
I have a package that I dyno'd.
It's a hemi style bowl , so wether it added any power is not really known ?

Brock, Devils advocate here. Your words above: "When his stuff doesn't work and ruins trips because of it. It's hard ."

Many can say the same about all 4 sled manufacturer's, and I'd bet you are included there also.

Ya, but that's not the main issue here?
It's the head cover and domes

Stock head its runs fine. How much if any power is lost? I don't know.

And to answer the next question?

I didn't bring stock head with me on last trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom