• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Studding a SB 800

3 per rib... running 1.62 Stud boy Power point plus single ply studs in my Pro X this winter. gonna try the new plastic backers this year as well.

To less of studs puts to much stress on track, it's better to over stud.

Just saying.

probably late to ask but are there any clearance isssues with studding a axys SB?

Guys are studding the Pro X with that 1.75" backcountry track.... I believe that requires a 1.86" snocross stud. So the short answer....No

Good. That's what I thought. Wanted to make sure. Coming from Yamaha my whole life so clearence was always an issue

Im planning on 168 using double backers 4 per row down the center on Rush with cobra track. Do you think this will kill top end?

Im planning on 168 using double backers 4 per row down the center on Rush with cobra track. Do you think this will kill top end?

hope not, that was my plan too. I have no false hopes of this being a top end monster...but would really like to hit an honest 105 mph GPS on a hard packed lake. My XF 8000 137" used to run around 107-109 on the GPS

Back
Top Bottom