• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

studs for a polaris 2000 600 touring

fig newton

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
30+
Snowmobile
600 polaris touring
i need some help i want to stud my 2000 600 touring polaris

What track you have on it? Trail or race?

trail, i lifted the sled up and the front cooler is very close to the track lugs. the lugs are 3/4" clearance to cooler is 3/8" the tunnel can be protected with 3/4" protectors. The cooler is my concern. any help would be great.

trail, i lifted the sled up and the front cooler is very close to the track lugs. the lugs are 3/4" clearance to cooler is 3/8" the tunnel can be protected with 3/4" protectors. The cooler is my concern. any help would be great.

3/4" from the edge of lug to the cooler over the drivers? u can go 1/8 to 1/4" past the lug on the studs and usually you dont worry about that area only the tunnel or if it has a rear cooler. I did a search on there is no protectors even offered other then in the tunnel on that sled.

https://www.denniskirk.com/tunnel-protector/2000-polaris-indy-600-touring.mmy

3/8" over the drivers to the front cooler, a 1" stud would clear the cooler by 1/8" is that too close?

3/8" over the drivers to the front cooler, a 1" stud would clear the cooler by 1/8" is that too close?

That seems to close to me.. how much past the lug is the stud?

Back
Top Bottom