• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

summer storage fuel treatment

Burr600xc

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
2017 xcr 600
First sled with fuel injection allway's used sta-bil in old sled and drained carburetors. Polaris sells carbon clean says it cleans fuel system with stabilizer in it. Does anyone used this is it better or just personal preference. Thanks Keith

Minimize the fuel level down under 1/4 tank. But leave some in it. Drop in two fitch fuel catalysts into tank and it will be fine. Don't drain all the fuel because it will dry out the fuel socks and leave junk on them which will make fuel issues for later on.

Fitch Fuel Capsules work! Purchase some and just drop them into the fuel tank. They keep the fuel fresh over prolonged storage.

I also use K100. It's a fantastic product that lubricates the fuel lines preventing dry rot, but more importantly prevents the fuel from seperating. I use it everytime I fill up. Add some more for Summer storage.

Fitch Fuel Capsules work! Purchase some and just drop them into the fuel tank. They keep the fuel fresh over prolonged storage.

I also use K100. It's a fantastic product that lubricates the fuel lines preventing dry rot, but more importantly prevents the fuel from seperating. I use it everytime I fill up. Add some more for Summer storage.
Have read on the fitch fuel balls but never tried them. But the K100 is awesome.... cheapest place I found it was on amazon.

Back
Top Bottom