• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Sway bar link failure

2cyclemech

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
Polaris
Checking the front end an noticed a sway bar link broken off the right A arm lower mounting point i hit nothing did have some rutted up trails speed was less that 30mls an hour any ideas

F2E919A6-ACFD-4E0A-B427-2E957063E95C.jpeg

already replaced one this year so far, think I'll try taking the the sway bar off as it is really a mountain sled.
gtwitch in wyoming

already replaced one this year so far, think I'll try taking the the sway bar off as it is really a mountain sled.
gtwitch in wyoming
SPI has a quick disconnect link it sells for $32 on Ebay an its all metal compaired to composit at $42 an you hook it back up when ride on the trails back to trailer or garage

I broke my sway bar this year on my switchback and then after I replaced it with the new one the link broke, probably was weakened when the bar broke. Maybe they are composite for a reason to break before the ruining the sway bar.

Back
Top Bottom