• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Switchback 800 Error Code

Mattwrose

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
2017 Switchback 800
My 2017 Switchback 800 will not start and I am getting a P0128 Engine Temperature Sensor. Temperature Too Low. The sled is parked in a heated garage and will still not turn over. Prior to the issue it would not remain running and continually stalled while dueling if you did not hold the throttle open. Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! - Matt

Is this first start of the season?
Did you store with stabil or similar?
How long did you have it running?

No, I had it out and rode for about an hour the week prior. I just purchased the sled from a dealer and they said they checked it over before the sale. However, it looks as it has been in storage for some time.

My 2017 Switchback 800 will not start and I am getting a P0128 Engine Temperature Sensor. Temperature Too Low. The sled is parked in a heated garage and will still not turn over. Prior to the issue it would not remain running and continually stalled while dueling if you did not hold the throttle open. Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! - Matt

I have 2019 Pro S and I am getting this code as well. My sled starts but I don't want to take it out until I figure out this issue. Dealer said it may be a few weeks until they can get to it. Following this thread.

Check your throttle cable and have you swapped out the relays for the better ones? Also could be TPS out of adjustment.

Back
Top Bottom