• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

team tied helix

stroker2

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
Polaris
Call SSI and get any angle helix cut, got my custom cut team tied helix in 2 days. Ask for Erich tell em stroker2 sent ya. Note: there are other angle that work in the 800 Axys than those mentioned.

Call SSI and get any angle helix cut, got my custom cut team tied helix in 2 days. Ask for Erich tell em stroker2 sent ya. Note: there are other angle that work in the 800 Axys than those mentioned.
Well what are they?

Call Erich and ask for the stroker2 cut helix. One cut for the trail and the other for the lake runs.

The common trail 64/60 F works well and 66/56F for the lake runs.

The common trail 64/60 F works well and 66/56F for the lake runs.
Thanks for the info , this will help all the members out on star power, and that's what this site is all about !!!

Last edited:
64/60F and 66/56F are Team Tied Angles
50/44F and 48/44F are Team TSS 04 Angles

The other two angles are ones that Erick has tested. The 64-60 is about a 48-44 full. I can see them working just fine. The 56 might be a tad to shallow but could work with the right finish spring.

I tried a 62/54F this weekend with the stock TSS 04 blue/black stripe spring on my X with stock gearing this weekend. Was also using a 120-310 primary spring with uncut 10-72 weights. Seemed to pull good, but didn't have a mule to test against. Pulls 8200 from a launch with this setup. Heat on both clutches was minimal, unless doing a 3/4 mile long WOT pull. Then both clutches were too hot to touch for very long. I did both on trail and off trail riding with this combo with 6" of fresh powder on top of a hard base, was pretty happy overall. Also tried this same setup, with the exception of a 140-240 secondary spring. That combo gave 83-8350 WOT rpm. A little too high with the stock pipe according to the gurus here.

Back
Top Bottom