• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

TekVest Group Buy Program

MrSled

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
SideWinder
TekVest has provided Totallyanmaha (Owner of PolarisStarPower) and it's followers with a special group buy opportunity that will also directly benefit the site!!

What: 15% off MRSP from purchases made at TekVest.com, TekRider.com, and TekRider.ca

When: for the next 30 days, ending May 6, 2023

Why: SAFETY!!! The main reason to have a TekVest is for your safety on and off the trails! Second, a portion of each sale will directly benefit Totallyamaha, so make sure you pass this on to everyone you know!

How: go to any of the above sites and find your perfect fit! Enter the code TY2023 in the coupon code area prior to checkout.
**Note, To receive a discount, customers MUST include the coupon code at checkout, before paying for their order. All discounts are automatically applied during checkout. Only one coupon code can be used per sale, but each sale can include multiple TekVest products. Coupon codes cannot be combined.

Any model TekVest from the above sites can be used with this group buy.

Check out these new models:
New TekVest Models: TrailMaster and TrailSport
The TrailMaster is an evolution of the SuperSport, our longest running TekVest. It features the same incredible hybrid UHMW/foam armor as our pure-racing SX ProLite, but adds trail friendly features such as reverse-entry zippered pockets. UHMW is the only armor that remains functional down to -40 F, while being incredibly cut resistant to help protect against stud penetration.

TrailMaster Features:
• Vented armor plates allow body heat to insulate the inner pockets
• 2 inner pockets large enough to fit essential electronics
• Prolongs battery life in electronic devices such phones, Go-Pros, Spot/InReach & more
• 2 vertical slots in each inner pocket to store electronics & more
• Room enough to store 4 Smartphones or Battery Boosters, leaving room for wallet or maps
• Outer pockets are TekVest's long-astablished, reverse-entry zippered design
• D-rings & other attachment points are included
Sizes: XS | SM | MD | LG | XL | 2XL | 3XL (note: there is a small surcharge for 2X and 3XL)
1680819125190-png.172412

awesome! I hope anyone that doesn't have one gets one! I was the first of my group back in the day to start wearing one, because I had one for sx racing. I just started wearing it trail riding. Got taken out by someone coming over a hill on wrong side of the trail a few years ago. Totaled my brand new sled, but I didn't get a scratch glad I was wearing a tek vest. My riding buddies unfortunately with me telling them to get one were slow to adapt, but one broke his ribs, and ordered one right after, and other blew a turn and totaled his sled on a tree and ended up ordering one after that. They really do help and you hardly notice wearing one

awesome! I hope anyone that doesn't have one gets one! I was the first of my group back in the day to start wearing one, because I had one for sx racing. I just started wearing it trail riding. Got taken out by someone coming over a hill on wrong side of the trail a few years ago. Totaled my brand new sled, but I didn't get a scratch glad I was wearing a tek vest. My riding buddies unfortunately with me telling them to get one were slow to adapt, but one broke his ribs, and ordered one right after, and other blew a turn and totaled his sled on a tree and ended up ordering one after that. They really do help and you hardly notice wearing one
Right!! We may be able to run this deal in the fall too.

Back
Top Bottom