• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

The New 850 motor

Daniel Layden

Country
Canada
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
Previously a 2015 freeride
Hey guys,

First time posting here and not sure if I'm in the right area of the forum or if there is already a thread dedicated to this but I'm looking for some info on the new 850 motor. Been hearing bad and good but want to hear everyone's opinion or experiences so far. Getting a new SKS this season and not sure to stay safe and go with the 800 or take my chances with the 850.

Thanks!!

Hey guys,

First time posting here and not sure if I'm in the right area of the forum or if there is already a thread dedicated to this but I'm looking for some info on the new 850 motor. Been hearing bad and good but want to hear everyone's opinion or experiences so far. Getting a new SKS this season and not sure to stay safe and go with the 800 or take my chances with the 850.

Thanks!!

It so new, I have not heard anything!! Going to check it out at Hay Days.

Hey guys,

Thanks!!
Unless you find one someone backed out on, or a dealer cheated the system [common] there won't be a 850 on showroom floors. They were Snow Check only.

Here is some info from Hay Days on the new 850!!

PSP (14).jpeg
PSP (15).jpeg
PSP (16).jpeg
PSP (10).jpeg
PSP (12).jpeg
PSP (13).jpeg

I got to ride it last Feb. Talked to the head engine design engineer (Dallas) for at least an hour. He was very informative and proud of this new power plant. It's all new with many performance enhancements as well as reliability designed into it. I'm SO looking forward to riding it this coming season!

This was my first year at Haydays, and I was blown away as to how big that event really is!
That being said, I was sort of disappointed in the Polaris presentation. It was lackluster compared to the other three. They could have had more sleds on display, and displayed them at least under a tent. I talked to a factory rep on Sunday afternoon. Sorry, I didn't catch his name. His whole family works at the Roseau plant, and he was very confident that the 850 would not only outperform the competition, but would be very reliable also. Time will tell.

Hey guys, anyone know when the snochecked 850s are being delivered??...I ordered my pro s 850 from a local London ont. dealership.

Indy 850s october, assaults november from what everyone is saying from the estimated dates in the dealer computers

Hey guys, anyone know when the snochecked 850s are being delivered??...I ordered my pro s 850 from a local London ont. dealership.

Yesterday my Illinois dealer told me, October. I'm sceptical of that.

I checked with my Ontario dealer, he's saying my 850 pro s has a november delivery date...i'm hoping it's sooner.

I’m pretty sure 850s are hitting my now. At least Indy xc

I checked with my Ontario dealer, he's saying my 850 pro s has a november delivery date...i'm hoping it's sooner.
I have a November date(no specific date) as well for my 850 Pro-s in Ontario, xc's were October, no specific date, the assaults he had coming in stated November 5th as the delivery date.

Back
Top Bottom