• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

This is who is making a 850, 910 & 962

RichProR800

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
2014 800 Pro R Rush
Stroker Customs (Steamboat CO)
T8RZ Porting & performance (Hazelton ID)
Mild to Wild Motorsports (Mandan ND)
For photos http://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=405963
So you have 3 guys using the best parts, knowledge and machinery available to push the stock motor to its limits yet have a more reliable motor than stock. Pistons have longer skirts so they will be a fix kit in themselves. Stroker crank will have one of the longest rods used to date in a CFI. Lot of time and thought went into building these motors. Take a rip on a 851 and you know the 910 will be the same exact motor with a bigger piston and a longer skirt. The 910 will be the new bigger/better 851......

We have a couple of pretty trick options in the works just to answer your questions directly. We will have a 910 big bore using stock cylinders available for the pro or the axys. We are also building limited builds of a 962 stroker motor all housed in stock cylinders and crankcase. Again this will be available for the pro or axys motors. Should have the first motors to be tested on the snow by the end of January

1/27/2016 Things are coming together. We got the crankshafts for the strokers yesterday. They are a true work of art, if they perform half as good as they look well...........
We've got one mocked up and taking the last measurements we need to finish up the domes for the heads.
One of the things that has taken some extra time is research for components that are available now and in the future. There's been many motors built in the past with so many custom parts that they become throw away motors within a few short years. Our head oring should be the hardest part to come by for the consumer and should we quit stocking consumable parts they will be available from the manufacturer in a minimum quantity of 20 so it won't break the bank like having to order a minimum quantity of 12 to 24 pistons.
I not on the computer much these days so if you want quicker updates on this project you'll get them sooner on my facebook page (T8RZ Porting & Performance)
Braaaap on my friends!!!!
T8RZ Porting & Performance 12March2016
Here's a peek at the 962 Axys motor.This motor should really compliment the new 174 for next season.
Casting had some deep recesses that hindered things but there's more meat there now than there was stock even after enlarging the internals
Made some changes to the head domes and should have them finished up Monday afternoon then off to Stroker Customs for some high altitude testing.

Prices: Pro kit is the same as the Axys kit except you will need the Axys water cover for the head. Same with the 910 kit.
Both kits will fit 11' pro through current Axys 800s.
$5850 for 962 stroker
$2850 for 910 big bore

12799271_1681038748836815_6526949580607065175_n.jpg

It is designed to extract maximum hp for its physical size on a single pipe. Obviously it will be limited by a single pipe but we are shooting for 200+ by Key Board Jockey standards with the single. However, we won't be wasting a bunch of time on a dyno unless we do a full mod with twin pipes, more aggressive porting, timing, compression etc.. We'll be doing real world testing in the chassis. After that, if time allows we may put a dialed in setup on a dyno just to compare numbers
Check one of them on facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/T8RZ-Porting-...3716566902368/
Security Check

https://m.facebook.com/Stroker-Customs-828709570579097/
Not sure what kind of power we are actually going to make. Thing to remember is dyno's can be manipulated to give any readings you want. This motor is all real world performance based. We are shooting for a solid true 180 HP at elevation. The biggest improvements should be in the torque department which is where the stock axys falls short in our opinion.

Stroker Customs (Steamboat CO)
T8RZ Porting & performance (Hazelton ID)
Mild to Wild Motorsports (Mandan ND)
For photos http://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=405963

T8RZ Porting & Performance 12March2016
$5850 for 962 stroker
$2850 for 910 big bore

12799271_1681038748836815_6526949580607065175_n.jpg

It is designed to extract maximum hp for its physical size on a single pipe. Obviously it will be limited by a single pipe but we are shooting for 200+ by Key Board Jockey standards with the single. However, we won't be wasting a bunch of time on a dyno unless we do a full mod with twin pipes, more aggressive porting, timing, compression etc.. We'll be doing real world testing in the chassis. After that, if time allows we may put a dialed in setup on a dyno just to compare numbers
Check one of them on facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/T8RZ-Porting-...3716566902368/
Security Check

https://m.facebook.com/Stroker-Customs-828709570579097/
Not sure what kind of power we are actually going to make. Thing to remember is dyno's can be manipulated to give any readings you want. This motor is all real world performance based. We are shooting for a solid true 180 HP at elevation. The biggest improvements should be in the torque department which is where the stock axys falls short in our opinion.

Stroker Customs added 3 new photos.
Mild to Wild 851 Polaris PRO big bore kit for sale. Comes complete with everything needed for 11-15 pro. $2000.00 for complete kit no exchange. $300 dollar cylinder core will be given for 13 or newer cylinder. This kit has been used but will include diamond hone from millennium and new rings on Pistons.
New kits are available upon request.
Kit includes:
13 cylinder bored from millennium
Wossner pistons with wrist pins and bearings
T8RZ porting
PAR cheater head with domes cut to 13.6:1 by T8RZ porting & performance
Exhaust valve guillotines cut to match porting
Dynoport single pipe & can
Boondocker control box with fuel map currently set up for 13 pro but can be adapted to other years with purchase of wire harness
==============================
The 910 is a big bore. I think you crate you motor & send it. It's a more work then a simple top end swap.
The stroker is a long rod motor...so it's got special crank parts also
This 962 is ready to ship.

attachment.php

Attached Thumbnails

Plug and play kits are great but sometimes you want to try and get a little edge over your buddy with a couple of secrets that make your sled stand out. In my opinion that's half the fun of building a mod but do realize majority of people like to just have a sled they never have to mess with yet still have good power. Lot of options for the consumer which is a great thing about where the industry has gone. Truly something for everyone nowadays

Hey Rich, looks like Simone else is doing a stroker motor. Terra Alps Racing was the first to do this as far as I know. I've got the first stroked Axys on the snow, and performing well. Are you and advertizer on PSP? Sounds like you haven't put one of your motors on the Dyno yet? What stroke you running?its a great idea and it works in the field too. Great to have you on here, good bunch of guys on this site.

Hey Rich, looks like Simone else is doing a stroker motor. Terra Alps Racing was the first to do this as far as I know. I've got the first stroked Axys on the snow, and performing well. Are you and advertizer on PSP? Sounds like you haven't put one of your motors on the Dyno yet? What stroke you running?its a great idea and it works in the field too. Great to have you on here, good bunch of guys on this site.
I am not a vendor, just an old retired engineer that found an interesting Big Bore post on FaceBook & SnoWest that I thought the good Dr.Notadoo that has a very strong 840 stroker & others might be interested in....

But dam now I got my self thinking about a 910cc BB (70mm stroke x 91mm bore???) or a 962cc (74mm stroke x 91mm bore???) stroker???... I will call my brother that has some good friends at several top race shops to see if they have any good used or new 2013 to 2015 "cheap- LOL" 800 CFI-2 engines... My light mod 2014 800 Pro R Rush with a BMP pipe, BMP air intake plate, VF3R reeds & leaneeeed out with a PCFC runs way to good & strong, not one DET... I can not have my exceptional good/strong running 800 CFI-2 cut up it only has 2802 miles on it....

Last edited:
Doc, How has the 910 terra alps running? Seeing this other company there should be some dyno time!

Still tweeking it, in Canada with Brock , Imfaster, and DootoPoo, the 840 is big time durable. Been running 45-over 100 all day. Over 1k on crank know , it's perfict. No DET, same fuel mileage as before stroker. Couldent be happier with its performance and reliability.

Back
Top Bottom