• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

To all psp members

Brock

Country
Canada
Years Snowmobiling
30+
Snowmobile
Polaris
Seems there's a little confusion about me giving advice on here. Some of you have mentioned to a vendor that "what's better about your set up then what brocks selling"

For one.

I'm not selling anything on here. I'm giving advice on what is being asked from a lot of members. Giving advice and the selling of products are two different things. Don't confuse the two. My advice is free and all can see as it's posted for everyone to view.

Advice and making a profit as a vendor are two different things.

I just wanted to clear that up with all of you as I respect all vendors on here and would never step on their toes.Div20

Thanks Brock, your knowledge and willingness to share are unmatched by anything/anyone I've seen, and a tremendous blessing to those of us who constantly try to get the best out of our high priced, performance sleds. Thank you for freely giving to this snowmobile community!!!

Back
Top Bottom