• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Tps voltage check with pcv

Plusman2

Country
Canada
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
15 pro x sb 800
Can you check the tps sensor and recalibrate the tps sensor on 15 axys 800 with just a pcv

You can use the PCV but you also have to go through the steps that the dealership woild use with the digital wrench program. Meaning use a Voltage meter, Sweeping the throttle and making adjustments according to spec for idle and wide open voltage. Throttle cable needs to be disconnected. Pretty sure there's You tube vids showing this procedure.

Yes, you must unhook the throttle and back off the throttle blade idle stop to get your base voltage set this is key

Can you check the tps sensor and recalibrate the tps sensor on 15 axys 800 with just a pcv

My PCV readings and DW readings are a little different. If it's way out on your PCV it's likely off a ways on DW too. Idle reading is closer than 100% throttle reading.

This might be a good time and a good place to collect some PCV vs DR readings for comparison...Here is what I have
2015 800 I belive that mine is set a little high because i have to compensate 3-4% in fuel to get it to clean up W/O pipe and 2-3% below 7000 W /Bikeman Pipe
PCV5 896-4.296 No DW info...

Back
Top Bottom