• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Tuning

Barney66

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
2015 Rush 800 Pro-S
Just curious who's running and tuning their own sleds out there on the track and trails. I have been running pcv for couple months now and still cant beat my buddies stock 16 SWB. I have tested several of Jim's maps and couple of different buddies maps as well. Funny that both my buddies sleds have DT PCV that they purchase direct but maps are different.
I have searched all over the internet for tuning and watch alot of videos. Rather not use an auto tune and want to be able to tune my own.
Also my sled is a 15 Rush Pro S 60th, and i have done all the recommended changes and maintenance as per Brock and several others on this site. My PIDD states 115mph max, so i should be able to beat all these stock sleds you would think,lol. I am hoping its something i am doing wrong,
any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

There are so many variables. are they beating you drag racing,top speed?
What are your rpms? is your beldt adjusted correctly.

What is your clutch, gear, track set up? What are you looking for? Better acceleration, or top speed?

Back
Top Bottom