• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Tunnel protector

Polaris850

Country
Canada
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
2019 Polaris Indy XC 850
Hey y’all! I have 2019 Polaris Indy XC 850. I just studded the track and installed the tunnel protector which came from my dealer.
I notice the stock one is a lot thinner than the new one I got with the studs. Now I got my settings for the torsion spring set to high as it is cuz I’m heavier guy at 300lbs.
So now these protectors at thicker, does this mean my putter edge of my track will rub more? And if so can that wear done my track much more quicker?
Just wounder if it’s going screw ride up basically. And I only studded the center with 96 studs incase u like to know. Thanx for ur help y’all. Hope to here from y’all soon. I driven a lot sleds but this is my first new sled I own lmao. So I’m just don’t want do anything wrong lol.

Hey y’all! I have 2019 Polaris Indy XC 850. I just studded the track and installed the tunnel protector which came from my dealer.
I notice the stock one is a lot thinner than the new one I got with the studs. Now I got my settings for the torsion spring set to high as it is cuz I’m heavier guy at 300lbs.
So now these protectors at thicker, does this mean my putter edge of my track will rub more? And if so can that wear done my track much more quicker?
Just wounder if it’s going screw ride up basically. And I only studded the center with 96 studs incase u like to know. Thanx for ur help y’all. Hope to here from y’all soon. I driven a lot sleds but this is my first new sled I own lmao. So I’m just don’t want do anything wrong lol.

Any pictures of the install of the protectors and the studs?

I'm curious too on this one. I will be ordering a Indy XC 850 137 this spring and will be studding it too. I'd like to see what issue you think you are having with the tunnel protectors.

Back
Top Bottom