• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Vibration at idle? Primary out of balance?

bunner47

Like the title says my sled seems to have a fair bit of vibration at idle. Could this be a primary clutch balance issue? Second any suggestions on places in Ontario for clutch balancing? Thanks

I have a 2016 pro s 800 and feel the same thing if it was not a snow check they came with steel handle bars (black ones) you will feel the shake more than the aluminium bars , we are going on a last ride I have a balanced primary and secondary I will install them one day and see how much smoother it is i feel the shake from idle to about 3800 ,once I am moving it is very smooth are you feeling the shake when moving ??

Like the title says my sled seems to have a fair bit of vibration at idle. Could this be a primary clutch balance issue? Second any suggestions on places in Ontario for clutch balancing? Thanks
Cv-Tech in Quebec does clutch balancing. They are very good and reputable. Fast turn around too. $75.00 Canadian.

$75.00 dollars each Rob.

Bunner, have what you wanna run it it with proper belt to sheave clearance first.
I suggest. 0.015" whatever belt you use.
Cv Tech are great Canadian Frenchmen that are passionate about what they do. Great people to deal with and it's done right.

Thanks Brock,

I will also throw in my support for the CV Tech, turnaround and quality of products and workmanship. There cranks have always been perfect, as well as there cylinders.

I've never had any issues with these guys on quality or anything else in 20+ years ,hmmmmmm.

I guess when your an aftermarket company, not everyone is going to be happy. Hope you guys get what ever it was resolved.

When I first got my 2015 Pro S the skis vibrated quite a bit. Sent my primary to CVTech and when I put it back on the sled hardly any vibration. The skis hardly vibrated at all. Money well spent IMO.

Just as another option, I used Fett Brothers Racing $65. per with quick turn around and there right here in the U.S.

Back
Top Bottom