• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Wanted to give a shout out to our very own forum/site support guy!

MrSled

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
SideWinder
As some of you may know, Arun Kumar ( @ArunK ) has been helping me with system support for this forum for the past several years now. He's probably the most trusted, professional and kindest person I've worked with in my many years involved with internet sites and professional fields in my 30 plus years of experience. He's located in India, has very good communication skills, in fact better than most of my colleagues in the past, and is a young guy full of energy and motivation. He is always quick to respond and attack any forum problems or concerns along the way.

Why am I telling you this? Well, Arun has decided to pursue his dream of being self-employed and growing his own business. He's very talented and also has a great network of specialized support that he can call on for each specific project.

Websites, PHP server side coding for automation, eCommerce and more.

Please check out his site https://keenants.com/ if you are in the need of a well rounded person to help you in your internet ventures.

Please feel free to post or message me if you have any questions or concerns.

Back
Top Bottom